Modular building is inherently green. Constructing rooms, wings and buildings in a factory setting naturally contains contaminants that might otherwise be released into the environment during onsite construction. In addition, modular green buildings go up faster than traditional buildings, reducing the carbon footprint and noise pollution on the site. The modular building process also decreases the time required for restoration of surrounding green spaces.
The process of building modular offers unique benefits that contribute to the sustainable building initiatives.
- Reducing waste due to construction in factory
- Limiting site disturbance
- Ability to use portable modular buildings and relocatable buildings
- Eliminating environmental damage to materials that are on-site and awaiting installation or construction
- Reducing overall construction time
If you are considering new construction, modular buildings can help satisfy your environmental requirements.
GREEN STANDARD FEATURES
ARTICLES ON GREEN BUILDING